What Not to Overlook During Your Final Walk-Through
* Repairs you’ve requested have been made. Obtain copies of paid bills and any related warranties.
* All items that were included in the sale price—draperies, lighting fixtures—are still there.
* Screens and storm windows are in place or stored.
* All appliances are operating.
* Intercom, doorbell, and alarm are operational.
* Hot water heater is working.
* HVAC is working.
* No plants or shrubs have been removed from the yard.
* Garage door opener and other remotes are available.
* instruction books and warranties on appliances and fixtures are there.
* All personal items of the sellers and all debris have been removed
Source: National Association of REALTORS®